Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not as easy as i thought.

I'm still trying to reach the $100 goal, only $65 has been donated, all we need is $35. It doesn't seem like much to raise, but it really is. Sells are low, i don't know how to bring them up. Im just hoping this idea for Endometriosis awareness jewelry wont back fire on me, i don't want to walk in to this thinking i can do this and help change many life of Endometriosis sufferers and then walk out knowing i have failed. I have been putting in all my time and what little money i did have trying to get every thing started. I have made i promise that i wont buy any more supplies until i make a sell. I was thinking months ago when i set up my Etsy account that i would make a lot of sales and make a lot of donations, well its not as easy as i thought it would be. I have failed in a lot of things in my life, i really don't want this to be one of those things. A few weeks ago i reached the $50 goal, only $15 was from orders, a $50 was given to me by my dad to donate. That is how $65 is now the total. i already feel like I'm failing.

The reason i have wrote this blog, is so people can understand how much this means to me, I'm not doing to to make more sells, I'm doing to be seen and to have millions of voices heard. We need the help. I know many women with this disease has claimed there own life because they couldn't take the pain any more, and many more women have died from an accidental overdose trying to erase the pain. I have even heard about a girl having such a hard time with Endometriosis that she is laying in the hospital with a feeding tube because she can no longer eat on her own. this is such a horrible disease, but no one wants to see it that way. We cant hide for ever. I am one of many trying to have out cries heard.

You don't have to buy any thing just help spread the word. Here is a link to find out more about Endometriosis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

Thank you for listening to this one voice.
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment